2014年5月7日水曜日

Swan Lake

Swan Lake
 
   I watched Swan Lake on DVD yesterday. Swan Lake is one of three major ballet. The Story is as follows. A prince ,Siegfried had a strange dream. The dream is that a beautiful girl was transformed into a swan and she was taken away by a evil sorcerer. In a palace, many people get together to celebrate his attainment of manhood. When he woke up, his mother told him to marry. Then he got melancholy and his home teacher told him to go hunting to a lake. He went to the lake and he met Odette who was transformed into a swan by a evil sorcerer. Then he fell in love with her. She told him that true love is quickly interrupted by the evil sorcerer. He invited her to a dance in his palace ,beacuse he tried to engage to her. However Odile showed up in the palace insead of Odette. In fact Odile was a evil sorcerer's daughter. She disguise herself as Odette and cheated him. This is why he engaged to Odile. Then evil sorcerer showed up and pointed to Odette who was grieving. Siegfried apologized to Odette for his fault and he swore love once more but it was too late. He fighted with evil sorcerer and he won. However Odette remained swan ,so Siegfried and Odette threw themselves to the lake and they were bound together in the future life.
   I feel sorry for Odette and Siegfried. it is sad story but I like it. I like act2 the best because swans' dance is in step and it is so beautiful. Now, the story sometimes ends happily. I haven't watched Swan Lake its story is happy ending yet ,so I want to watch it someday.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Swan Lake is one of the my favorite ballet! I used to do ballet, so I have performed this one:)

    返信削除