2014年5月15日木曜日

Ballet Performance

Ballet Performance
   I went to Biwako hall to watch Ballet school Ballet Performance last Sunday. I used to be learn ballet at the ballet school for about fourteen years until last year ,so I felt nostalgic when I watched it.
   First, I watched a program children who debuted as ballerina danced. They are kindergarteners ,so their performance was not perfect but they were very cute. Also I watched a program students who debuted the performance with toe shoes danced and some programs which students danced in some groups. Each program was so great.
   Second, I watched a program of a story. The story was "Chinderera". In the program, all students appeared on stage. They had one role each other. The program is wonderful and I enjoyed watching it.
   Finally, I watched five pas de deux and some varietions. They were so beautiful. I  danced pas de deux at last year's performance ,so I remembered the time.
   I thought I want to do ballet again then. Also, I could meet my friend and talk with her for the first time in a year. From these things, I am glad that I went to watch the performance.

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have never watched ballet. Therefore I want to watch it. Especially your ballet♪ I think I want to know more about ballet!

    返信削除
  2. I have watched a little that program. I do not know ballet very much, but I like it! Chinderera is wrongly spelled. It is “Chinderella”

    返信削除