2014年5月30日金曜日

Nutcracker

  I watched Nutcracker the day before yesterday. The story is very fantasy. On December 24th, Christmas party is held in The Stahlbaum home. Then, Clara was presented nutcracker by Drosselmeyer. But her brother, Fritz breaks the nutcracker, so Drosselmeyer repairs it for her. After the party finished and everyone went to bed, Clara goes to a hall because she worries about nutcracker. The time of midnight, she becomes as large as nutcracker. Then, mice led by the mouse king begin to fill the room and soldier whom nutcracker commands fight with the mice. Nutcracker and mouse king fight. Then, when Clara throws slippers, and the mice run away. After that, Clara looks at nutcracker, he became a prince. He invites her to a kingdom of  the cake and he takes her there. They go along the pine wood where snow flies. When they get to the kingdom, spirits of the cake hold a party of welcome for Clara. She enjoys it. When she wakes up in the morning, she is in front of Christmas tree. She had a dream!
  I like this story and music, so I enjoyed watching it. In particular, I like Pas de deux of Sugar Plum Fairy and prince because the pas de deux is very beautiful. I would like you to watch "nutcracker" because there are some music you have listened to.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know this story. When I was a child, I have watched this performance. I like pas de deux too!

    返信削除