2014年6月6日金曜日

Gisele

   I watched "Giselle" last Saturday.  The story is tragedy but splendid love story.  Giselle is a village daugther.  She is always smiling and likes dancing but she has a weak heart.  Albrecht who covers the social position that is a noble has fallen in love with her.  She also loves him.  However, Hilarion, a gamekeeper is also in love with her.  This is because he reveals Albrecht's identity.  Then, she is confused, so Hilarion soothe her.  However, she falls into a panic and she dies.  Graveyard of the bank of the marsh of the forest is a place where the Wilis, the spilit of women jilited by their loves at the alter get together.  Giselle becomes a member of the Wilis.  Wilis let people who stray into the forest and men who betray Wilis dance until they die.  When Hilarion comes there to ask permission of Gisele, Wilis chase him and he dies.  Then, Albrecht visit Gisele's grave and he meet Gisele, who became a Wili again.  Myrtha, queen of Wilis tries to kill Albrecht by dancing. However, Gisele pray for his life to Myrtha.  Then, it is morning and Wilis come back to their own grave. This is why Albrecht' s life was saved.  Also, Gisele says good-bye to Albrecht and she disappears.
   When I watched it for the first time, I thought it was fearful story but I think it is a splendid story now.  I like act2 because Wilis' dance is so beautiful.  Also Gisele is a so cute girl at act1 but she is a beautiful woman at act2, so I like her.  I think you don't know this ballet but I would like you to watch it !!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am so interested in this ballet after i read your writing. I want to see it, and please tell me more in detail.

    返信削除