2014年11月6日木曜日

Don Quixote

              I introduce “Don Quixote”.  I explained the story of act1, so I explain whole story this time.  However, I explained about act1 before, so I explain from act2.  Act2 begin in a bar.  Kitri and Basilio run away and Don Quixote keeps up with them.  Then Kitri’s father comes and Basilio tries to commit a suicide.  Don Quixote see that and he asks Kitri’s father to allow that Kitri goes out with Basilio.  And then Don Quixote continues traveling and he goes to camping of the Gypsy.  He runs toward windmill which he thought evil and he loses mind.  Then, in his dream he watch that princess Dulcinea, Queen of Forest, and Cupid dance.  After that Kitri and Basilio get married and Don Quixote starts traveling again.
              The scene I recommend to watch is in the forest.  It is very beautiful.  This story is in Spain, so it is passionate and Cheerful.  When I watch this ballet, I get energetic.  Why don’t you watch this ballet when you feel down?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿