2014年10月29日水曜日

Romeo and Juliet

 I introduce "Romeo and Juliet".  This story was written by Shakespeare, so this is very famous and you know this story.  As you know, this story is that Romeo and Juliet fall in love each other but their families fight each other.  That is why their association is strongly opposed.  Then they decide to run away from their family but this plan doesn't go well and they die.  Because of this the two families reconcile.

       This story is not happy ending but this is very moving story.  I think this story shows that love changes people’s mind.  In the end, Romeo and Juliet die but their families make up, and they are bound together in the next world and they become happy.  Most wonderful scene is that they dance in balcony and last scene.  This work is staged in some genre like opera or musical but I recommend to watch this work of ballet.


2 件のコメント:

  1. I know the story, but I have never watched the work of ballet. Please let me know about this play in detail!!

    返信削除
  2. I love the story! I want to watch your ballet.

    返信削除