2014年7月4日金曜日

Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux

           
     Today, I introduce "Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux".  This is not pas de deux of any ballet works.  This is composed by Tchaikovsky to use for pas de deux of black swan of "Swan Lake" but it was unpopularity.  This is why Tchaikovsky did not announce this music.  Later, Balanchine choreographed current pas de deux using this music.  The pas de deux are often dance at gala concert.  Because this music is bright music, I was surprised when I knew that it is composed for pas de deux for black swan.  This pas de deux does not have line of story, so I think you enjoy classical ballet without thinking about some stories.  A woman dancer does not wear tutu but dress, so she is cute. Also this work is so beautiful.  I like woman's variation the best in this pas de deux and I like both music and dance.  Once I watch this variation, I want to watch it many times.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿